The Residences at the Ritz-Carlton
THE RESIDENCES AT THE RITZ-CARLTON
183 WELLINGTON STREET TORONTO
Number of Suites 281
Number of Storeys 21
Year Built 2006
Developer Great Gulf
The Hudson is exceptional in every which way!
The Hudson occupies a prominent corner between two dynamic neighbourhoods, the dynamic Entertainment District and the flourishing ecclectic environment of King West. All 281 suites of the building offer floor-to-ceiling windows. A large amenity club on the second level opens to a roof-top garden with stunning panoramic views of the city. The lobby meets the residential need of a well located entry yet is discreetly tucked between two building wings and architectually identifiable with a dazzling copper canopy. The street level is bustling with pedestrians who take advantage of the grocery store and coffee bar contained in the glass box that sits at the street corner, adding another layer of activity to King and Spadina.
The dramatic 21 storey Hudson, designed by award-winning architectural firm Diamond and Schmitt features superb ensuite finishes; with dramatic ceiling heights of 9' in all principal rooms; most suites feature gleaming engineered-wood floors with a choice of marble, porcelain or ceramic tiled floors to compliment the kitchen area. The superior kitchens boast unique kitchen cabinetry, complete with upper cabinets; designed by Gluckstein Design; with a selection of granite or Corian countertops.
The Hudson is where it's at!
King West meets Yorkville at the Hudson
More Information on The Hudson Condos
King West meets Yorkville at the Hudson! This upscale building was completed by Great Gulf Homes in ’06 and features Glukstein-designed suite interiors with classic finishes - stainless steel appliances, granite kitchen counters and breakfast bars, marble bathrooms, wood flooring and tall windows.
The most renowned features of this building are its common areas. The lobby is simply striking and it doesn’t end there. The “Hudson Club” includes the Cecconi Simone designed party lounge – the ideal place to host a fashionable event. There’s also a well-equipped gym, an impressive landscaped patio with lounge seating, bbqs and waterfall, a billiards room and theatre lounge.
Located at the corner of King and Spadina, the Hudson is home to young professionals who work and play hard. The financial district, entertainment district and King West are all within walking distance.
The Hudson Features:
21-storey, modern-designed building with interiors designed by Gluckstein
- 2nd-storey fitness facility known as the Hudson Club includes fitness, weights, billiard room, media room, lounges, bar, and private dining room
- 24-hour concierge, as well as visitor parking
- Emergency voice communication system, smoke and heat detector where applicable in each suite
- High speed internet and state of the art security system
- Thermo-glazed aluminum windows
The Hudson Suite Features:
- All interior spaces are designed by Gluckstein:
- Granite and Corian Kitchen Countertops
- Marble Countertops in Bathrooms
- Engineered-wood, Ceramic, Porcelain and Marble flooring
- Kitchen and bathroom cabinetry designed by Gluckstein
- Deep Soaker Tub, and Frameless Glass Shower
- Exhaust fans vented to the outside of the building
The Hudson Suite Sizes:
- One Bedroom: 509 - 588 sq.ft.
- One Bedroom + Den: 677 - 760 sq.ft.
- Two Bedroom: 760 - 1200 sq.ft.
- Two Bedroom with Terrace: 819 - 1270 sq.ft.
- Penthouse Suites: 1168 - 1400 sq.ft.